Membership Terms and Conditions
Member rate applies to members of QMusic, AIR, AAM, IMNZ, WAM, Music Victoria, Music NT, Music Tasmania, Music Australia, AMPAL, AIM, WIN, A2IM, CBAA, MMF NZ.
N.B. Reciprocal membership of the above organisations entitles you to one (1) discounted registration per membership except where indicated below.
The only membership categories that entitle you to more than one discounted delegate pass are:
- QMusic Business / Organisation membership - maximum FOUR delegate passes
- QMusic Band membership - maximum TWO delegate passes
You can obtain your QMusic Business / Organisation or Band membership HERE.
If you are a member of another music organisation not listed here please contact Roxy Noori on email@example.com or +61 7 3257 0013 before proceeding with your delegate registration.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Terms and Conditions and our Refund Policy are below.
Student Discount Terms and Conditions
Important: BIGSOUND is a strictly 18+ event. Anyone purchasing a Student Pass must be 18 as at Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
Student IDs must be valid up to 6 September 2019
Student IDs must be presented when collecting delegate passes at the event. No ID, No pass.
If your student ID is no longer valid at the time of the event, you will be required to pay an additional $300 to claim your pass.
All festival venues are strictly 18+
Conference Passes Include:
Entry to all BIGSOUND conference sessions (subject to capacity restrictions)
Access to online delegate networking
Entry to all festival showcase events on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights (18+ venues / subject to capacity restrictions)
Access to BIGSOUND parties and after party
Conference show bag
Media passes will be available via application only. To be notified when applications open, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
- Your name, organisation and website details can be viewed online in the Delegate Portal by other delegates. If permission is given at time of registration, your email address will also be visible
- To register as a member you must quote your membership number. If you do not know your member number please contact the participating organisation before registering
- If you are not a current QMusic member and would like to join QMusic before registering please see HERE.
- Delegate passes are not transferrable.
- Lost or stolen BIGSOUND delegate passes will not be replaced.
- A new delegate pass will need to be purchased at the full rate for continued access to BIGSOUND events, including showcases, parties and conference panels.
- All BIGSOUND Festival shows in the evenings are 18+ events.
- Inappropriate behaviour such as physical and verbal abuse, derogatory or discriminatory language or behaviour or any type of harassment, racism and sexism will not be tolerated at BIGSOUND. If you are banned from an official event venue because of inappropriate / disruptive behaviour, BIGSOUND reserves the right to revoke your delegate pass without a refund.
- The Queensland Government has designated the Fortitude Valley Special Entertainment Precinct a 'Safe Night Precinct', in which all live music venues must scan IDs on entry after 10pm. BIGSOUND benefits from a suspension of this process, so that you may enjoy swift access to participating venues during the event. If you are banned from a BIGSOUND venue for any reason, BIGSOUND has a legal obligation to revoke your delegate pass and you will subsequently be banned from all other BIGSOUND venues during the event. This policy is in line with the Queensland Government 'Safe Night Precinct' regulation.
BIGSOUND Refund Policy
Up to Friday, 9 August - Refunds of BIGSOUND registration may be permitted on a case by case basis. Delegates must notify the organisers in writing no later than 9 August 2019. If a refund is agreed to, a 10% admin charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
After Friday, 9 August - BIGSOUND registrations are not refundable.